Folklore Garden Show
Folklore and tradition in the heart of Prague!
Get to know the Czech people and their folk traditions at an unforgettable evening of jolly music and dance accompanied by hearty cuisine.
You will soon be enthralled by the enthusiasm of the musicians and dancers of the Folklore Garden Show as they proudly show off traditional Czech dances full of passion and vitality in an authentic and idyllic atmosphere. You will also be able to enjoy authentic Czech cuisine with a three-course meal.
- Starter: spread cheese served with bread.
- Soup: potato soup cooked as per the original Czech recipe.
- Main course: three kinds of meat on the grill (pork neck, chicken drumsticks, smoked pork).
- Side dishes: assortment of fresh vegetables, mashed potatoes with fried onion, baked potatoes on fresh herbs).
- Dessert: apple pie with coffee or tea.
- Drinks: mineral water, soft drinks, beer, house wine (unlimited consumption )
- No extra charge for Special meal: vegetarian, gluten – free, without pork (fish or grill chicken).
During summer and in good weather performances will take place in the garden, during winter and in poor weather in the folklore hall.
Duration: approx. 2 1/2 hours